We offer many exciting opportunities for schools and groups of all ages!
Guided Tour: Go deeper into Bird Kingdom with an informative guided tour led by our friendly and knowledgeable interpreters.
*Approx. 45 minutes in length. Please allow 1 hour or more for your visit. Minimum 20 required for 'Guided Tour')
Self-Guided Tour: Walk through the Bird Kingdom facility at your own pace. Interact with our birds, reptiles and animals. Take advantage of the many wonderful photo opportunities throughout!
*No time limit. No minimum number requirement.
Student Educational Programs (optional):
In addition to your tour, we have a flock of unique and interactive programs that will delight your students! Through the programming, students develop a greater sense of appreciation for the natural environment and learn ways on how they can help conserve our world. After the presentation, students get to tour the aviary reinforcing what they have learned in the class room setting.
additional group add-ons (optional):
- Eating Space
Eating space is provided for groups who wish to bring their own snacks/lunch. Reservation required. Based on availability.
- Lorikeet Feeding ($)
Our beautiful Australian Lorikeets will land on you to drink nectar from a cup! A truly unique experience.
GROUP BOOKING POLICY:
- Group Rates: Available for 10+people. Reservation required. Please contact Group Sales for rates.
- Comp. Policy: One free admission for every 10 paid admissions.
- Confirmation of Numbers: Final numbers required 48 hours in advance.
- Payment: Due upon arrival after final numbers have been adjusted. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash and debit. School and corporate cheques are accepted (no personal cheques).
- Cancellation Policy: 48 hours’ notice required for cancellations. Penalty is 50% of booking total.
- Allergy Notice: Please be aware that peanuts/nuts are used in the parrots' diet and does come in contact with bird handlers. If anyone in your group has an allergy, please inform us immediately.
- Late Arrivals: Please call us immediately to inform us of a late arrival (905-356-8888 | Extension 226 or 232). After 30+ minutes, your Guided Tour/Educational Program may be forfeited (Self-Guided Tour option available)
- Other: No food or drinks allowed inside of attraction. Chaperones are responsible for the behaviour of students during their stay at Bird Kingdom.
consider booking an outreach program and let bird kingdom bring some of our live collection to you!
Click here to learn more about Bird Kingdom's Outreach Programs!
For more information or to reserve, please contact:
Kim Cosby | Group Sales
T) 905-356-8888 x 232
E) [email protected]