September - June
9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
It takes about an hour to an hour and a half to be able to visit all different encounter areas of the Aviary.
July - August (Summer Season)
9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
A daily schedule is posted in Front Lobby listing all events taking place that day.
- Bat feedings take place on the 3rd floor Nocturnal Zone at 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM daily.
- Lorikeet feedings take place in the Main Aviary. For the cost of a $2 portion of nectar our beautiful Australian Rainbow Lorikeets will land all over you to drink from the cup!
- Touch and hold many other exotic rainforest creatures in our Encounter Room on the 2nd floor.
For more information please call us at: 905-356-8888 ext. 226
Admission rates at the door:
- Adults - $16.95 plus HST
- Seniors (55+) - $14.95 plus HST
- Children (4-15) - $11.95 plus HST
- Free admission on your birthday! (show ID at door, not applicable with birthday parties)
- Caregivers are free!
Be sure to check with the local area hotels for great discount coupons! For special rates book online and save!