HOURS OF OPERATION
9:30AM - 5:00PM Daily
Summer Hours (Starting July 1st):
9:00AM - 6:30PM Daily
It takes approximately 1 - 1.5 hours to tour the Bird Kingdom attraction.
A daily schedule is posted in Front Lobby listing all events taking place that day.
- Bat feedings take place on the 3rd floor Nocturnal Zone at 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM daily.
- Lorikeet feedings take place in the Main Aviary. For the cost of a $2 portion of nectar, our beautiful Australian Rainbow Lorikeets will land all over you to drink from the cup!
- Touch and hold many other exotic rainforest creatures in our Encounter Room on the 2nd floor.
Regular admission rates at the door:
- Adults - $16.95 plus HST
- Seniors (60+) - $14.95 plus HST
- Children (4-15) - $11.95 plus HST
- Children (3 & under) FREE
- Free admission on your birthday! (show ID at door, not applicable with birthday party package)
- Caregivers are free! *With paid special needs admission
- Be sure to check with the local area hotels for great discount coupons! For special rates book online and save!
The parking rate is $3.00 per hour. We have upper and lower parking available. Machines are located on both levels. Display parking reciept face up on your dash so it is visible for attendant. Allow yourself 1-2 hrs to fully enjoy Bird Kingdom.
**FOR MORE INFORMATION (GENERAL INQUIRIES), PLEASE CALL US AT 905-356-8888 x 226**