HOURS OF OPERATION
It takes approximately 45 minutes - 1 hour to tour the Bird Kingdom attraction.
Please be aware of nut allergies *Bird's diets contain peanuts & various nuts*
Lorikeet Feeding takes place in the Main Aviary.
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM1:00 PM - 2:30 PM3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Animal Encounters Touch and Hold exotic rainforest creatures
- 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Regular admission rates at the door:
- Adults - $16.95 plus HST
- Seniors (60+) - $14.95 plus HST
- Children (4-15) - $11.95 plus HST
- Children (3 & under) FREE
- Free admission on your birthday! (show ID at door, not applicable with birthday party package)
- Caregivers are free! *With paid special needs admission at the door
Family Day Special (Feb. 20, 2017 only):
- 50% off regular admission at the door (Not valid with other offers)
The parking rate is $3.00 per hour. We have upper and lower parking available. Machines are located on both levels. Display parking reciept face up on your dash so it is visible for attendant. Allow yourself 1-2 hrs to fully enjoy Bird Kingdom.
**FOR MORE INFORMATION (GENERAL INQUIRIES), PLEASE CALL US AT 905-356-8888 x 226**