HOURS OF OPERATION
It takes approximately 1 - 1.5 hours to tour the Bird Kingdom attraction.
Please be aware of nut allergies *Bird's diets contain peanuts & various nuts*
A daily schedule is posted in Front Lobby listing all events taking place that day.
- Lorikeet Feeding takes place in the Main Aviary.
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM1:00 PM - 2:30 PM3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Animal Encounter's Touch and Hold many exotic rainforest creatures in the Explorer Base Camp
- 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Regular admission rates at the door:
- Adults - $16.95 plus HST
- Seniors (60+) - $14.95 plus HST
- Children (4-15) - $11.95 plus HST
- Children (3 & under) FREE
- Free admission on your birthday! (show ID at door, not applicable with birthday party package)
- Caregivers are free! *With paid special needs admission
- Be sure to check with the local area hotels for great discount coupons! For special rates book online and save!
The parking rate is $3.00 per hour. We have upper and lower parking available. Machines are located on both levels. Display parking reciept face up on your dash so it is visible for attendant. Allow yourself 1-2 hrs to fully enjoy Bird Kingdom.
**FOR MORE INFORMATION (GENERAL INQUIRIES), PLEASE CALL US AT 905-356-8888 x 226**