We offer many exciting opportunities for schools and groups of all ages!
- For our general group booking policy for groups of 10 or more people, please see below.
- Enhance your school visit - In addition to your tour, we've got a flock of unique and interactive Educational Programs that will delight your students! Our programs not only meet curriculum standards, they're just plain fun!
- Consider booking an Outreach Program and let Bird Kingdom bring some of our live collection to you!
- NEW - Bird Kingdom is pleased to offer Guided Tours in the following languages:
English, French, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati & Arabic
(Based on availability. Reservation in advance required.)
Group Booking Policy
- Special rates are offered to groups of 10 people or more with a reservation. All group bookings must be made in advance.
- Receive one free admission for every 10 paid admissions.
- Confirmation of group numbers and other details are required 48 hours in advance.
- Full payment is due upon arrival after final numbers have been adjusted.
How to Register a Group Visit
Ideally we would like you to book your group 2 weeks in advance of your planned visit. However, we will take a booking up to 3 days prior if there is availability. Please use the contact information at the bottom of this page to book a group visit.
Method of Payment
Full payment is due the day of your visit. We accept VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, DISCOVER, CASH & DEBIT. School & Corporate Cheques are accepted. (No Personal Cheques)
We request that you notify the Bird Kingdom at least 48 hours in advance upon cancellation of a group booking to avoid cancellation fees (50% of booking total).
Please be aware that peanuts/nuts are used in the parrots' diet and does come in contact with bird handlers. If anyone in your group has an allergy, please inform us immediately.
No food or drinks are allowed when touring inside the aviary. Chaperones are responsible for the behavior of students during their stay at the Bird Kingdom. Please note that if your group is late for a scheduled Guided Tour or Educational Classroom Program, we may need to adjust your visit in order to accommodate other scheduled groups. If we are unable to accommodate a missed Guided Tour, the group will then need to be "Self-Guided". Classroom space is very limited, so for groups who are considerably late, your classroom program may be forfeited.